Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it is during this day that we get together with our family to be thankful for the things we receive every day. It is a very special occasion that we know we all put so much effort on every year. From some snacks we serve before the meal, to that gorgeous turkey we have for our main dish, down to the last bite of dessert we can taste festivity in everything. What better way to celebrate this special day than decorating your house? Here are a few Thanksgiving decor ideas you can try.
1. Light up the room with this amazing fall-inspired candle centerpiece. With just a few candles and a whole lot of imagination, you can easily do this wonderful decoration. Learn how to do it here.
2. Scatter some of these colorful acorns to add more fun to your Thanksgiving party. It’s so easy to make and is readily available anywhere. See how you can make them here.
3. Try making this super cheap glass message to remind everyone what this holiday season is for. Find out how here.
4. Flowers would never be out of season. Try placing your fresh flowers in these wonderful pumpkin vase. Here are the steps on how to make them.
5. Or you can make this reversible holiday block that you can use for both Christmas and Thanksgiving! Learn how to make it here.
6. How about this super easy burlap wreath to welcome your guests? Check out the instructions on how to make it here.
7. This autumn leaf bowl is perfect for holding sweets as a treat for the kids. Learn how to make it here.