First of all,
so there’s no better way of spending the day than getting drunk. That is why we thought we should help you with that. Here are some cocktail recipes you should definitely try for the fall season.
1. Why not try this caramel apple sangria as a dessert after dinner? Get the recipe here.
2. Or if you’re into desserts and feel like you should start mellow, try this spiked pumpkin pie milkshake. Learn how to make it here.
3. Or if you can’t wait to get absolutely wasted, try this pumpkin pie shots! Get it here.
4. If you love vodka, try infusing it with apples. Here‘s how to make it.
5. How about some apple cider margaritas for when you’re feeling classy? Get the recipe here.
6. If you want something refreshing, try this spiced blood orange champagne punch. Learn how to make it here.
7. If you’re having a night in and still wants to drunk while being cozy, then the hot buttered rum is perfect for you. Here‘s how you can make it.
8. Of course a good old mulled wine is always an option. Recipe here.
9. This rosemary-maple bourbon sour is perfect for the fall season. Recipe here.
10. Nothing beats a fall sangria. Get the recipe here.
So what are you waiting for?