Because it’s October 3rd
1. Lindsay Lohan auditioned for the role or Regina George. Lohan, who had just then finished filming her movie Freaky Friday, wanted a change from here good girl image and tried her luck on landing the role of the film’s famous antagonist, Regina. However, director Mark Waters thought the role Cady suited her better.
2. Word has it, Regina George’s luscious blonde locks was actually a wig. Being a red head, actress Rachel McAdams had wear a wig in order for her to play the role blonde queen bee, Regina George.
3. Amanda Seyfried hates Taco Bell. Seyfried’s character Karen, was famous for asking Regina to go to Taco Bell. In an interview, Seyfried admitted that she disliked the restaurant’s food.
4. Jonathan Bennett, who played the role of Aaron Samuels was chosen for his role because he looked like Jimmy Fallon. Tina Fey admitted that she liked Bennett because of his resemblance to the entertainer, Jimmy Fallon.
5. Rachel McAdams is actually eight years older than Lindsay Lohan. Despite the two ladies playing the roles of girls of the same age and year level, McAdams is actually almost a decade older than Lohan.
6. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler had to teach Rajiv Surendra, the guy who played as Kevin Gnapoor, how to rap for the winter talent show scene.
7. The film was initially title “Home Schooled.” Because the title might not take on the film’s story, it was eventually changed to Mean Girls, which is probably a better tittle than the first one.