If you are not the type to wear costumes during Halloween, why not show your creativity in nail art instead. Here are a few inspirations you can use to decorate your nails for Halloween.
1. Skip the blood and go for a gorey slim alternative. This pop art nail design is a unique way of painting your nails. All you need are bright colored nail polishes and you’re good to go!
2. Skulls are also good Halloween designs you can play around with. Instead of the usual black and white, try using a grey shimmer polish to add more glam to your nails.
3. A little gore action would be fun. Try this very easy blood splatter design. It’s very minimalist design that doesn’t compromise the essence of Halloween.
4. Off course, black and orange is the best color scheme to go with. But plain ones could be boring, but glitter on the other hand, adds more fun to it!
5. Try making red and black more elegant by doing this design.
6. Mismatched nails are the best especially if they match the season
7. Off course, candy corn is in. Try adding a stitch pattern to make it more exciting as this one!
8. To make things more exciting, bring it to a whole new level and use SFX!
9. Jack-o-lanterns, are always the best for Halloween!
10. But of course, you can never go wrong with red.